TVATI is grown, harvested, processed and packed in the Cook Islands.
Hibiscus Bark Extract, Coconut oil
Made in the Cook Islands by Cook Islands Medical Research & Development
TVATI is the result of a decade of research and development into te vairakau ati, the traditional plants used in the Cook Islands to treat bone, cartilage and soft tissue injuries.
TVATI extracts have traditional use for bone, cartilage and soft tissue injury and research has produced evidence supporting this effect.
THE TVATI STORY
Dr Matheson is a medical doctor, researcher and founder of the Cook Islands Medical Research and Development Group and TVATI. He has represented the Cook Islands in Athletics, Touch Football and Rugby Union.
THE BENEFITS OF TVATI
- TVATI is used for the improvement of bone and cartilag injuries.
- TVATI is made from Fresh plant extracted into 100% ethanol and a Coconut oil carrier, manufactured on Rarotonga in the Cook Islands from local Hibiscus plants
- TVATI is created with active people in mind. Each batch is tested using a mass spectrometer to ensure product consistency.
- TVATI is a topical preparation. There is no oral or parenteral component. Application is once daily for 4 weeks to any part of the body.
“[It] was really getting me down from a quality of life point of view, but since I’ve been using Tvati it’s really helped me. I’m starting to get plenty of movement back into my shoulder… I had some knee problems… and they feel really good at the moment”
– Steve Small (former NSW Cricketer)
“I didn’t know where to turn, and I didn’t want to take no for an answer… I was really sceptical about using this oil, but for me to get back to what I love doing, I was willing to give it a go… Right now I don’t feel any pain in my foot. Bone’s growing back, I’m able to walk pain free.”
– Nu Brown (Professional NRL Player)
“I also have a passion for endurance sports… It’s not only a physical battle but a mental battle as well. I’ve done some pretty big ultra runs, and one in particular I got really bad shin splints. Got my hands on some Tvati and was back on my feet in no time!”
– Blake Johnson (Owner of Cronulla Surf Academy)
“I’ve been using Tvati oil daily now for quite some time and I’ve got to say the effects are amazing… Prior to using Tvati I was walking around daily with a knee brace on. After using Tvati I’ve been able to put my knee brace away and literally getting around now pain free… Proof is in the pudding. I’m able to ride my bike like I used to be able to in my youth… It works!
– Robbie Maddison (Motorbike stunt rider)
What is TVATI used for?
TVATI extracts have traditional use for bone and soft tissue cartilage injury and research has produced evidence supporting this effect.
What is TVATI made of?
1. Fresh plant extracted into 100% ethanol
2. Coconut oil carrier.
How is TVATI applied?
TVATI is a topical preparation. There is no oral or parenteral component. Application is twice daily for 2 weeks then daily for up to 4 weeks.
Tvati does ship internationally with a few exceptions. Please note that you, the buyer, are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, etc. required by your country for importing consumer goods. We do not collect this beforehand, and can’t provide you an estimate of the cost, because it varies widely around the world. Please do your research so you’re ready to get your package cleared through customs, and have an idea of what the additional cost, if any, will be.
As the products are all grown, harvested, processed and packed in the Cook Islands we can sometimes run into production delays when order volumes increase significantly. We request and appreciate your patience and will have your orders shipped as quickly as possible.
As a result of COVID there are limited flights in and out of the Cook Islands and therefore transit times can be significantly impacted. We are doing our best to ensure orders are delivered as fast as possible.
- All content on the Tvati website and associated portals, webpages and links, is for informational purposes only and has been prepared based on Tvati’s understanding of the legislation, guidelines and relevant industry experience. However, these circumstances may change and patients are recommended to check this site regularly for updates.
- The content on the Tvati website is not intended to be a substitute for (a) professional medical diagnosis, treatment or advice, including in relation to eligibility requirements; (b) professional legal advice or guidance on legal or regulatory issues; or (c) information in relation to different products or specific product information.
- We recommend you always seek the advice of your physician or qualified health provider and other relevant professionals, in relation to such matters.